Our Executive Assistant will provide support to Cornerstone executives in both personal and professional fronts. This full-time position (in our Huron office) requires strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a high level of discretion.
Your mission is critical…
to ensure the most effective use of the CEO and Cornerstone executive’s time
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE TO DO…
- Support Cornerstone executives with various duties and projects to help ensure priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved and best practices are upheld
- Maintain a positive relationship between Cornerstone, our clients and team members
- Planning and scheduling
- Correspond and communicate (telephone and written communication skills must be excellent)
- Manage special projects with tact and precision. There will be PLENTY of opportunities to learn and grow.
- No day will be the same – you will wear many hats. You certainly won’t be bored!
YOU ARE THE ROCKSTAR WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF…
- You are hardworking and dependable
- You are highly organized and have an ability to prioritize and stay focused
- You find it easy to empathize with others
- You have high standards for your work and focus on impact
- Excellence matters to you
- You are adaptable and resilient when faced with rapid-fire demands on your attention
- You are an optimistic, highly motivated self-starter and a quick learner
- You are resourceful ~ you have a “figure it out” attitude about new projects or tasks you haven’t done before
- You invest in people by building relationships and strive to understand how to meet their needs
- You are passionate, proactive and forward-thinking
- You are humble
- You lead your life, push through comfort barriers and don’t settle for the status quo
- You have previous administrative and or customer service experience
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Calendar)
- 401k with opportunity for profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Clothing allowance for CFS apparel
- Charitable Giving Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Salary Range $33k-$45k, depending on experience
- Performance Based Bonuses
IF THIS IS YOU…
Submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
- Cornerstone Financial Solutions, Inc.
- 280 Dakota Ave. S
- Huron, SD 57350
- Attn: Michelle Stahl
We believe it will be one of the greatest experiences of your life.
Do you have any questions?
We would love to connect with you!