CLIENT RELTIONSHIP MANAGER
Our Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for carrying out job functions that promote the acquisition and retention of long-term quality clients by performing and managing all sales assistant tasks and responsibilities in our Sioux Falls office.
To build genuine relationships with Cornerstone Financial Solutions clients in order to help ensure their needs are not only met but met beyond their wildest expectations with quality service
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE TO DO…
- Proactively support our financial advisors during all stages of a client lifecycle
- Prepare new account applications and corresponding paperwork, open new accounts, perform account transfers, receive and process other client service requests including but not limited to contributions and distributions
- Work effectively with, provide back up, and add value to a goal-oriented team. There will be PLENTY of opportunities to learn and grow.
- No day will be the same – You certainly won’t be bored!
YOU ARE THE ROCKSTAR WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF…
- You are hardworking and dependable
- You are highly organized and have an ability to prioritize and stay focused
- You find it easy to empathize with others
- You have high standards for your work and focus on impact
- Excellence matters to you
- You are adaptable and resilient when faced with rapid-fire demands on your attention
- You are an optimistic, highly motivated self-starter and a quick learner
- You are resourceful ~ you have a “figure it out” attitude about new projects or tasks you haven’t done before
- You invest in people by building relationships and strive to understand how to meet their needs
- You are passionate, proactive and forward-thinking
- You are humble
- You lead your life, push through comfort barriers and don’t settle for the status quo
- You have grit and thrive under pressure
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, LICENSES AND EXPERIENCE…
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the financial and investment advisory industry and a base understanding of the industry, financial concepts, product knowledge, investment management, and client-service strategies
- FPQP® designation or willingness to obtain
- Sales and/or customer service background and experience interacting with the financially savvy public
- Previous experience in solving service/operational issues and answering or providing information regarding procedural/sales questions
- Possess a reliable level of competence in following firm compliance procedures and file maintenance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Calendar)
- Knowledge of Salesforce and financial planning software such as Morningstar, Riskalyze and eMoney is preferred
- 401k with opportunity for profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Clothing allowance for CFS apparel
- Charitable Giving Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Salary Range $45k-$60k, depending on qualifications
- Performance Based Bonuses
IF THIS IS YOU…
Submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or by mail to:
- Cornerstone Financial Solutions, Inc.
- 280 Dakota Ave. S
- Huron, SD 57350
- Attn: Michelle Stahl
We believe it will be one of the greatest experiences of your life.
Do you have any questions?
We would love to connect with you!